CRYSTAL HEALING THERAPIST CERTIFICATION
Welcome into your journey of Crystal Healing Mastery…
High Vibrational Communciation
Our Sacred Discussion Groups are your chance to interact with like-minded individuals from all over the world. In any social interaction, rules of etiquette contribute to high vibrational and productive communication. Here are some guidelines for interacting in a high vibrating way in our Sacred Discussion Group:
- Create a new post to the group for every intention or experience you wish to share. Stay on topic inside each post. In particular, don’t change the subject in the middle of an existing post – just start a new post. Off-topic comments make it hard for other learners to process the information in the post. If you have a technical question or a student support question, do not ask them in the Sacred Discussion Group. Go to the purple Student Support tab in the lower corner of the screen, chat with someone live, or leave a message.
- Practice communicating from your highest self. Interact with the like, love, or other emoji symbols and/or comment on posts that are helpful and interesting. If you disagree, explain your position with respect. Challenge yourself to imagine yourself as embodying your Master Being of Love and Light and communicate from that inner awareness.
- To ensure that you’re understood, even by non-native English speakers: Try to write full sentences, and avoid text-message abbreviations or slang. Be careful when you use humor and sarcasm as these messages are easy to misinterpret.
- You are welcome to ask questions or for advice about your healing practice. When asking a question, provide as much information as possible, what you’ve already considered, what you’ve already read, etc. You are also welcome to share about relevant healing topics. Cite appropriate references when using someone else’s ideas, thoughts, or words. When you feel inspired, conclude posts by inviting others to extend the discussion. For example, you could say “I would love to understand the experience of others.”
- Do not post personal information about other students, teachers or volunteers of Pleiadian Institute. Do not use this group to promote your product, service, or business. Also, do not post the same thing in multiple groups.
Our student support team reserves the right to delete any posts or comments that do not honor these five guidelines.
Our intention is to maintain a high vibrational space within our sacred discussion groups.
These guidelines for interacting in our Sacred Discussion Groups were adapted from guidelines from
The University of Illinois, AHA!, Chuq Von Rospach & Gene Spafford.